Harpenden Arts Club welcomes new members who would enjoy exploring their creativity and improving their skills and knowledge of art in a relaxed and sociable environment, whatever their current level of skill and experience.
Membership is open to anyone over the age of 18, or age 16 and above accompanied by parent/guardian HAC member (see Rules document for details).
As a temporary measure, while we are unable to hold physical indoor meetings due to Covid, we are suspending the art club subscription fees. However we are still active online and outside, and are still accepting new members.
HAC membership subscription normally costs £25 per annum
(£15 for full time students or the partner of a member,
£20 for members of Hertfordshire Visual Arts Forum.)
Benefits of membership include:
- Participation in a wide ranging Programme of Events. Members will be sent weekly emails giving details about the workshop, demonstration, presentation or activity for that week, with suggested art materials to bring.
- Entitlement to participate in the annual HAC Exhibition and Private View evening.
- Entitlement to participate in the HAC stand at the "Art on the Common" event in June each year.
- A regular e-newsletter "Brushstrokes".
-10% off purchases from Artscape, Harpenden.
- Member artists can also help to create a members gallery page on this website with a link to their own website to promote their work.
You can become a member easily by contacting Peter Brown, Treasurer and Membership Secretary on 01582 793174 or PJBrown4242@gmail.com or downloading the application form below
Visiting non-members are very welcome at all meetings. The charge is only £3.00 per visit.